TWG: Planning and
TWG Action Plan
128. The TWG planned to implement 7 activities, and reported satisfactory progress on all activities.
129. The TWG requested GDCC to once again remind all ministries and agencies as well as development partners about the need to: (i) adhere to the NSDP priorities; (ii) align all external assistance to PIP priorities; and (iii) provide full data on disbursements for the previous year by 30 June of the following year.
Joint Monitoring Indicators
130. NSDP Monitoring Framework. It has been prepared and approved in July 2006.
Implementation status of the H-A-R Action Plan
131. The TWG did not report on this matter.
132. The TWG did not report on this matter.